• Connecting. Choosing to create opportunities and platforms that will help initiate
relationships. e.g. our personal surfing, media, movie nights, camps, outreach
• Discipling. Choosing to create opportunities and platforms that introduce and grow
surfers in their life-long relationship with Jesus. e.g. local missions, Bible studies,
camps, national movements, prayer, etc.
• Serving. Choosing to create opportunities and platforms that enable us to meet the
needs of our wider surfing community. e.g. chaplaincy, events, logistical support,
emergency response, community development, etc.
• Equipping. Choosing to create opportunities and platforms that empower our people
to advance our mission. e.g. training, mentoring, resources, leadership development,
spiritual disciplines, etc.
• Partnering. Choosing to develop relationships of trust where sharing and joining with
others helps us to achieve our vision. e.g. local churches, mission agencies, surf industry, secular surfing organizations, surf media, alumni, Aleph, Groundswell, etc.
The work of CS is 100% donor supported by individuals, churches, and businesses.