- The conference runs from Oct 12th-15th, 2017, Thursday evening until Sunday afternoon. Thursday kicks off at with a dinner option and registration from 5-7pm, with the first big session starting at 7pm.
- Each day we’re keeping the schedule open with plenty of time for a morning surf, then we’ll all gather for lunch and a general session, followed by some great breakout options, more surfing and an optional service project in the afternoon. At night, things kick up a notch with another big session and hangouts like beach bonfires, concerts, and more.
- Before September 1st: $99 (additional family member discounts available)
- After Sept 1: $199 (additional family member discounts available)
NEARBY SURF SPOTS:
There’s a variety of great waves around North Coast San Diego, along with some SoCal standouts nearby, like:
- Trestles: 30 min
- Swamis: 15 min
- Cardiff Reef: 20 min
- Blacks: 30 min
WHERE’S EVERYONE STAYING?
- There’s tons of options! We are letting you decide if you want to grab a hotel room, airbnb, campsite, or even couch-surf!
AM I TOO YOUNG / OLD / INEXPERIENCED? DO I HAVE TO BE A CHRISTIAN?
- The CSUS Conference is for everyone! From Groms to Old Salts, beginners to tour pros, regardless of religious or spiritual background. And interested parents are welcome too!
- We’ll help with organizing surf sessions based on skill and current local surf conditions.
North Coast Calvary Church
1330 Poinsettia Lane
Carlsbad, CA 92011
30 minute drive: San Diego Airport (SAN)
1 hour drive: John Wayne Airport (SNA)
Special Surprise Guest
We have some surprise guests lined up, as well as a local service project to make a lasting difference while we are all together.
Make the Most of Your Visit
Still frothing for more?!
We are planning out even more experiences before and after the 4-day conference! Surf industry tours, surf trips to some legendary west coast breaks, bible studies, and more. Info to come soon!
-After you register, someone from the hospitality team will contact you, so we can better plan to serve you during your time visiting.