We are stoked to have the privilege of serving at The Boardroom International Surfboard Show again this year in Del Mar, CA. Over the course of the two day show, The Boardroom draws around 7,000 local surfers to check out the latest shapes, designs and surf related products. Legendary shapers are in attendance and shaping competitions throughout the event take center stage.
At these types of surf industry gatherings, whether it’s by handing someone a cup of coffee, carrying boards across the parking lot for them, or simply offering friendly conversation; our goal has always been simple—we are there to expose surfers to the love and the life that comes from knowing Jesus.
Jesus came to serve, not to be served. We seek to follow His example by caring for practical needs of the shapers and exhibitors—such as:
- Helping set up booths, carry boards and assembling shaping bays for two days before the show.
- Coffee and hospitality before the show starts each morning.
- Provide assistance with registration and security (checking wristbands – essentially preventing theft).
- Offer snacks and water during the day.
- Help break down booths, carry boards, gear and whatever else is needed after the show has ended.
You are invited to join us in all of this, and much more at the Boardroom International Surfboard Show, May 3-5, 2019