January 30th – February 6th, 2019
Join us on mission to the Dominican Republic to serve alongside Surfistas Christianos Republica Dominicana, as well as the local surf community, while surfing the warm clear waters of the Caribbean.
We will be partnering with the local CS crew to put on the annual Christian Surfers Cup held at Playa Encuentro. This is a national contest that draws surfers from all across the island. We will also partner with Ninos de la Luz, a boys home that works with orphans by teaching them gospel values in a family setting by providing them a home and an education.
This annual contest is just one of many ways the local CS is connecting with local Dominican surfers to cultivate relationships and introduce them to Jesus. We have the privilege of helping make it happen by serving in practical ways:
- Help with setup before the event
- Attend and help out with the registration party before the event
- Judging the contest (there will be appropriate training – no experience necessary)
- Funds from the trip help provide trophies and prizes for the winners
- Meet and surf with new friends and friendly local Dominican surfers
Trip Cost: $800 plus airfare
This trip fills up quickly, so be sure to apply now!
Application Deadline: Dec 30th