Date announcement coming soon!
Gather with other lady rippers and spend a week in community, serving and growing in faith together. On this trip you will spend time with the local CS chapters and serve with La Red, a local church and nonprofit that works in the Tunco community. The surf, warm water and long period groundswell make this an ideal location to take a break from work or school and spend time with old and new friends. It’s an incredible tight-knit community and amazing to see the local CS growing and making an impact!
Some of the activities you will be doing on this trip include:
- Spending time with La Red’s women’s ministry
- Surfing and beach games at Majahual Beach
- CS Chapter meeting at Majahual
- Adventure day with girls from REMAR orphanage
- Girls Surf Movie Night
- Serving at an all-girls surf contest at El Zonte